Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Speaking at Cleveland C#/VB.NET User Group

I am just recovering from giving a talk at the Cleveland C#/VB.NET User Group in Cleveland, OH yesterday. My talk was about LINQ and it's various flavors including LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to Entities. However, my talk was specifically about the first two. To be honest, each of the different subsets could take a whole presentation on own because there just so much to cover in a relatively short amount of time. Overall, I would say that the majority of the people that came out really enjoyed the presentation and could take something away from in the end.

For all of you who subscribe to my blog, the links to the sample code and slide decks are listed below.

Click http://cid-e53966b765831664.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Powerpoint%20Slides%200%20Code?uc=2 to get access to my sample code and slide decks.

No comments: